Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome back to KL

Say goodbye to Chinese New Year holiday~~
Finally, i back to KL..but, with my mummy, sister and brother...

The main purpose of this short trip is:
1) Bring my brother to visit few universities as he just graduated from secondary school.
2) Bring my mummy come shopping :p... hehe

We have visited Taylor University Lakeside campus, Sunway University and so on...
But, my brother not yet decide which university he prefer ~  he needs time to consider well first~

After first task was completed, we go to Pavillion, Fahrenheit 88 and 1 Utama shopping mall these 2 days~

Busy for shopping then i forgot to take photo :p
Last big meal before my family back to Johor is Bar.B.Q Plaza~~


Delicious meal :)

My mummy, brother and sister will go back by tomorrow~
Going to miss them soon~ take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment