Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW YEAR EVE!!

Wake up in the early morning... start to do last minute work... because old people said, New Year Day cannot do heavy work, or housework so that life will get better in a new year.. i wonder whether it is true or not...anyways.. i just do whatever my mum said ;p
Washing floor in the yard is the toughest thing in the world >.<. Luckily my brother and I manage to complete our task before reunion dinner :D

My reunion dinner just a simple meal cooked by my mummy. I like the feeling when sitting around the table and having meal with family. I feel so warm~ <3
After reunion dinner, we start to prepare for praying. Every first day of the first month in the traditional Chinese calendar, we will pray to Ti Gong (Jade Emperor) to wish all the family members are healthy and safe. Thus, Chinese New Year we also have to pray to Ti Gong.


Foods that used for praying Ti Gong


My mum and sis :)


Even my doggie also prepare to celebrate Chinese New Year..hehe xD

COUNTDOWN TO CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment