Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Awesome Night

Yuhooooo!! Chinese New Year is around the corner : )
Just finished up two 'quiz' ~ Finally I have time to come here to share my feeling : D

Firstly, my "second family" and I had celebrated CNY around one week before the exact CNY day!! It was awesome when we stayed together... Here is our family photo:


13 of us !! <3
It is a long story to tell about my family background. So, I better skip it by now xD... 

Back to the topic, my reunion dinner!! Ristretto Cafe, which located in Mont Kiara, was the place we had chosen to have our reunion dinner for this year. This was my first time to have Brazillian BBQ meal. Extremely excited!!   
Unique Brazillian meal !! The waiter cut the BBQ meat just  in front  of us !

Another interesting thing:
They "burned" the meat with fire!!!
There were various types of meats served in Ristretto Cafe such as beef, chicken and lamb. I enjoyed this meal very much! Lastly, we ended this meal by: 

YEE SANG!! 
Yee Sang as known as Prosperity Toss, is a "MUST" dishes in chinese new year which has a meaning of  "abundance of wealth and long life". By tossing up the ingredients, it implies the rising of the good fortune. Normally, we will shout: HUAT AR!! (means prosperity) or a lot of blessing words along this action to hope everything will turn better and better in a new year!  

This meal cost me RM 60.. but, a delicious meal was really deserving of a high price *teehee* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment