Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 days 1 night -- PART 1

Excited...excited....
Today i going to travel to other country ....haha~ not so far, but only SIngapore xD
Here we go~!! My 2 days 1 night short trip :)

It would be a long story if i write every single things...so i better skip it and write some interesting things :)

First of all, my "home" in Singapore:
Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa~ :)
Out of my expectation, the room is extremely big!!
Looking through the window is the Sentosa Beach~

After a short rest, we went out to find some foods to fill our hungry stomach...
This was my second times here~


hehe~ we took "skyride" to have our dinner in other area :p
And, we went to ticket center to purchase ticket of "Song of the sea"

Really crowded.........!!
We just simply had our dinner >.<

I saw the Merlion in Sentosa park~

At night, we went to watch "Song of the Sea", a show that contained water jets, flame bursts, lasers and captivating music!


Water jets!
too bad the laser cannot be taken by my stupid camera >.<

After the show, we went to Mcdonald had our supper. I found that there is no Cornetto Mcflurry in Singapore and their chili sauce is garlic flavour one!gosh >.<
End my 1st day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment